Help Me Decide
Quick Decision Tool
Always start from a position of maximizing inclusion. Use the decision questions to help you make the best decision for your project.
- Does your document need to be an exact number of pages?
- Does your funder require a PDF?
- Is your main form of dissemination a printed item that will be mailed or used at conferences?
If you answered YES to questions 1,2, or 3, an accessible PDF may be the way to go.
- If you know how to create an accessible PDF, go ahead and get started.
- If you need training, resources, or support on creating an accessible PDF, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If time and budget allows, consider creating a WebPub in addition to your accessible PDF to maximize inclusion.
If you answered NO to questions 1,2, or 3, a WebPub may be the way to go.
- Contact email@example.com to get started.
What's The Best Choice - At a Glance
Your product has non-negotiable page length or layout requirements
Your funder requires a PDF
Your main format is a printed item that will be mailed or passed out at conferences
You want the most inclusive option so everyone can use and enjoy your product
You want to make edits to your content on a regular basis
You want users to easily share your product on Twitter, Facebook, and other social media channels
You want to include video, audio, or other media elements
You want the most cost effective option
You want the most time efficient option
Your funder is a federal agency