RTC/OM HCBS Measurement Education Modules
Step 2: Collect and Analyze Data Continued
- Find or develop a measure that can be used to assess the guiding questions
- Confirm the tool can be used with the target population
- Verify or test that the tool is feasible for use and provides valid and reliable data
- Prepare for data collection
- Ensure data collectors are trained to use the measure in an ethical, responsible and reliable manner.
- Plan for sampling and recruitment to answer your guiding questions regarding your target population.
- Commit adequate resources to the measurement effort.
- See Modules 5a and 5b for more information on sampling and recruitment.
Video from the Web version of this publication:
Measuring Outcomes: https://www.youtube.com/embed/qq9qYDygt_I