RTC/OM HCBS Measurement Education Modules
Answering the Guiding Question(s)
Important considerations before beginining a measurement project:
- Has the question already been answered by someone else?
- Sufficiently to be usable for your purposes. For example, is the data too old, broad or narrow for the question of interest?
- What information or data do you need to collect to answer the questions?
- Are there tools available to answer your questions that:
- are reliable and valid, and
- provide data that can be used to answer your questions?
- Do you have the capability to analyze the data?
- Statistical expertise with the background needed to understand your subject area, which may require consultation and additional resources