Getting started with telehealth for early intervention: Learning modules
Trouble Shooting Video/Sound
If you are experiencing video or sound pausing, it is likely due to Internet connection (see the previous slide).
If you are having a hard time getting your video or sound to work, there may be other issues.
- Check where the video or sound is playing from, this is usually on a link called “settings” on your screen while you are logged into a session. It may also appear as a “gear” or as “three dots.”
- If you are having trouble hearing your provider, then you should check the “speakers.”
- If your provider is having trouble hearing you, then you should check the “microphone.”
- If you have multiple different types of video/sound connected (such as an external webcamera or a Bluetooth headset), check that your video or sound is coming from the correct source. There may be a default source that is selected instead of your preferred device.
- If you are still having trouble, you can unplug other devices and try to use the video/sound built into your device.
- If you have another device in your home (such as a tablet or Smartphone) you can try to connect with the other device.
- Close multiple windows or applications that are open.