Universal - Person Centered PBS Strategies
Realistic Job Preview
The Realistic Job Preview (RJP) is an important part of the Structured Behavioral Interview process. The RJP undistorted information about the job, the people who receive support, the people who provide support and the mission, vision and values of the organization or employer.
Participants will be able to identify:
- When to use the RJP
- Know the important components of the RJP
- Understand why the RJP effects DSP retention
Workforce Strategies: Selection - RJP: https://www.youtube.com/embed/jKEF2bGf_No
- Preview of Realistic Job Preview
- Full length Realistic Job Preview
- Available for free for a limited time
- Turnover calculator
- Staff Recruitment, Retention, Training Strategies for Community Human Services Organizations, Sheryl A. Larson & Amy S. Hewitt, 2005.
- Recruitment and Retention in Supports for Minnesotans with Disabilities: An Assessment guide and toolkit, Dan Baker, PH. D., NADD-CC, CEP, Karen Craven, Stacie Enders, MPA.