Universal - Person Centered PBS Strategies
Recruitment is the process of seeking out potential job candidates. This process involves sharing the position you’re trying to fill with potential Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) and what the ideal candidate might need to perform the job. Recruitment efforts also tell potential job candidates about the organization, including the mission, vision, and values.
The participant will be able to identify:
- Three effective recruitment tools
- Important components of effective recruitment tools
- At least one resource for recruitment tools
This collection of pre-recorded webinar is focused different evidenced bases strategies used in recruitment of Direct Support Professionals.
- Public Service Announcements
- Targeted Marketing for Recruitment
- Recruitment Bonuses
- Hiring Bonuses
Workforce Strategies: Recruitment: https://www.youtube.com/embed/jJ4-ag5hLZ0