RTC/OM HCBS Measurement Education Modules
- Measurement has many purposes in HCBS. These include:
- Determination of eligibility for services
- Evaluation of quality of services
- Assessement of service effectiveness
- Cross-sectional measurement is used to answer point-in-time questions, such as the current employment status of group of people with disabilities.
- Longitudinal measurement is used to answer questions related to change over time, such as the change in employment status of group of people with disabilities.
- HCBS are primarily measured at three levels