Readiness Tool: A Guide for Exploring Check & Connect at Your Site
To assess the Implementing Site Indicator of CAPACITY, consider the following:
Resources needed and available for implementation
Having the capacity to implement is where the C&C National Office finds many sites needing the most support. Your leadership team may want to consider the following:
- Does the school/district/organization have leaders available and ready to serve on the implementation team?
- Does the school/district/organization have leadership support throughout the stages of implementation in terms of both time and resources?
- Is the site prepared to participate in initial and ongoing training for leadership, coordinators, and mentors?
- Commitment to Fidelity:
- Is the site committed to implementing with fidelity?
- Does the site understand the staffing needs for implementing with fidelity?
- Access to Data:
- Will mentors have access to student data on a weekly basis for attendance, behavior, and course performance?