Recruiting, Selecting, and Retaining Direct Service Workers to Provide Self-Directed HCBS
Formal evaluations make sure that you and your DSW are on the same page. They are a chance for both of you to talk about their job as your DSW.
Formal evaluation provides:
- Better communication and working relationships
- A shared understanding of job expectations
- A record of a DSW’s job performance
- Work performance goals for the coming year
- Actions to improve the development and performance of the employee
Note regarding the Formal Evaluation worksheet: The worksheet uses Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader if you do not already have it. If you are using Adobe Acrobat Reader, you will need to print out your worksheet when you are done with it. You won’t be able to save it. If you have Adobe Acrobat, you will be able to save your work.