Gather Feedback from Staff Members
Item 17 on the Minnesota Team Checklist prompts the team to share both the long-term plan and action plan with all staff members. Teams use various ways to share the Outcome Statements, goals, and actions steps, as well as gather feedback.
The team organizes the key details that need to be shared and makes a list of key issues to discuss. Examples of information that can be shared include:
- Final summary of what was learned in the assessment from Module 4,
- Now and Future Vision Boards,
- Draft of Outcome Statements,
- Notes from the Long-Term Plan discussion, and
- Draft of goals for Year One.
- Schedule a dedicated meeting to talk about the plan
- Add agenda items to meetings that are already scheduled with different groups
- Send an email to people with a request for feedback
- Send out the documents with an online survey used to gather ideas and guidance to staff members
- Post the information on a website to share the details and recruit feedback using an online survey
Depending upon how much time is available, the team can work with staff to:
- Adapt documents based on feedback
- Confirm the most important goals to work on first
- Change or add team members
- Recruit staff to work on goals using small working groups
giving feedback on tablet
Checklist item 17: Draft of goals and activities are shared with staff members to gather feedback.